Subscription shopping services are on the rise. For a monthly payment you can get anything from a box of beauty products to shoes to food. What a wonderful world we live in. Today I want to talk about Rocksbox, a subscription service with a twist. Also keep reading for a surprise 🙂
All you have to do is fill out a style survey. This is great for people like me who aren’t very jewelry savvy. So no matter your taste or if you’re a beginner or aficionado, Rocksbox will have the perfect pieces for you.
And let me mention this again: you can swap out your jewelry at anytime! So you can wear a variety of jewelry without spending a ton of cash. This service will be perfect for special occasions, like weddings, graduation, prom, you name it. All you have to do is pay the $19 a month, no matter how long you choose to keep one set.
Designers:GorjanaCC SkyeHouse of Harlow 1960Loren Hope& many more!
Jewelry examples:Loren Hope–House of Harlow 1960–GorjanaFOR ONE MONTH FREE: iamsheilajxoxo Enter the promocode after signing up for one month free!*Disclosure*Post Sponsor Ad:
I was enjoying the hunt for Skechers so much that I ended up on a couple of their distributors websites and found even more gorgeous prints from the likes of company’s such as John Martin’s Shoes. Here are some of my favourite additional discoveries…
Backgrounds: There is nothing less attractive like taking a photo in an environment or background that messy for a blog that is supported to be professional and. The mess in the photo will just still the beauty that was supported to be captured in the photo. So you should invest in taking your photos in a clean background, like for instance using a white plain cloth or a board. Everything that is around your subject is important so everything has to be clear, clean and match. Forget about taking pictures on the deck or even on your house decorations. You just have to figure out what works best for you and for the photos you want to take.
A man of few words he let his actions speak, he saw her in ways others could only fathom and he gave light to her greatness. But she begged for those words, just 3 simple words was all she needed to hear to confirm what she
already knew. Yet he dared not address them, you see those words have shifted his world too many times. The quiet submission of those words relinquished him to be easily broken at her whim. When he held her in his eyes she felt every syllable but heard not. She could see the passion barreling from his pupils, yet the silence that echoed seemed to be uncomfortable for her assurance of his heart. She needed those words from a man whose voice had grown meek, but his gestures quite opposite. To him talk was cheap and life had shown him that what you do and don’t do reflects the heart. But for her his actions began to play second fiddle to the desires of her inner ear that needed to hear him confirm what he has shown, confirm what she had seen and felt. He was a man yet he began to lose value over 3 simple words that held great power and also great pain as he had learned in past passions of purpose. He loved her but he knew uttering those words meant losing himself again after he worked so hard to find who he was. The ball seemed to be in his court, and despite his Jordan-esqe effort the game seemed to be on the line and he had one last shot. What would you choose if in his shoes? He gave her the world what more did he have to prove? It seemed these 3 words held him captive yet again and diminished his efforts, the only way he could win is if he was willing to lose.
POEM BY Shamar_sivad
OUTFIT OF THE DAYDress Trixxi GirlShoes Steve Madden
Post Sponsor Ad:
Get this look for $34+ on Lookastic: Black Suede Heeled Sandals, Gold Bracelet, and White and Black Bodycon Dress
Being a model I am always looking for photographers that I want to work with. So by the end of 2017 I want to work with this list of wonderful photographers.its no exception. I want to up the bar in my portfolio by working with photographers that will enhance my modeling career and bring me closer to success.so this is my list of photographers that i want to work with in 2016. 1. HAKIM SOL
2. Lance Gross “Lance Darnell Gross is an American actor and photographer, best known for his role as Calvin Payne on the TBS sitcom Tyler Perry’s House of Payne, as well as appearing in other Tyler Perry productions such as the Meet The Browns (2008) film and Tyler Perry’s Temptations: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor.”
3. Roblo 305
I found this photographer and instantly fall in love with there work so yes they have made #2 on my list of photographers to work with.
6. Ohrangutang I really like this photographers work and would love to shoot with them some time.
7. Brendan Forbes I have worked with Brendan Forbes last year and like oh my god that was truly a blessing in disgiuse so with that said this has to happen again!
8. K Rish Photography The dopest and down to earth photographer I have met and a dream come true a must work with again photography.
9. Edgar MatteyI worked with edgar a few times and every time I shoot with the work always comes out better than the last so yes I must work with him again!
10. J Smith RevealedBeing that I have never been to ATL before it would be super fun if I can get the chance to work with this photographer.
11. T H TaylorI have def been following this photographers work for quite sometime. So I really have to work with them.
12.Karl YamashitaProfessional Freelance photo and videographer. I’m published internationally in FHM, American Curves, ModelsMania and a few small magazines.
13. Jason ForbesIn relation to Brendan Forbes this is a photographer that i follow because of a make up artists that I work with.
14. Shamayiam foto I have to say this photographer I have been dying to work with but never actually get the chance to do so.
15. Kaneo Biggs I really have followed this photographer since they first started and now they have there own magazine.
well that’s it for this list I do hope that I get to the chance to work as many of these photographers as possible. <3
brethren. He who does now not love his brother abides in death” (1 John 3:14). And “through this we realize that we like the youngsters of God, whilst we love God and hold His commandments. For that is the affection of God, that we hold His commandments. And His commandments aren’t burdensome” (1 John five: 2-three).
OUTFIT OF THE DAYDress from TrixxiGirl Shoes from Aldo ShoesAccessories Guess Credits PhotographerKing BoyettInstagram Tumblr Make UpJessica Elizabeth Instagram Post Sponsor Ad:
Get this look for $39+ on Lookastic: Black and Blue Bodycon Dress and Black Wedge Pumps
pass on a task journey, or invite a pal to church. I don’t realize what your subsequent step is, however I do know this: you have one. God will never be completed taking you deeper in faith. There is constantly a subsequent step.
Women’s White Print V-neck T-shirt, Light Blue Shorts, Black Leather Heeled Sandals on Lookastic: White Print V-neck T-shirt, Light Blue Shorts, Black Leather Heeled Sandals