HOW PUTTING GOD FIRST CAN RESTORE AND FIX YOUR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR FRIENDS OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER AND WHY IT’S IMPORTANT TO HAVE GOD FIX YOUR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP
Surrender to the competent authority. God is the creator of the universe. The Bible tells us that God heals, restores and gives life, even to relationships that seems dead and hopeless.
The devil, who Comments, On the other hand, aims to kill, steal and destroy (John 10:10). In every decision you take, you are either submitting yourself to God or the devil. James 4: 7 says, “Submit yourself to God. Run away from the devil, and he will flee from you. Present yourself to God by Obeying His Word, the Bible. Make a commitment to read the Bible, even if it is only one chapter, every day. Pray and ask God to help you obey Him.
Confess and let go. James 4: 8 says, “Wash your hands, you sinners, and cleanse your hearts, you double-minded.” Take an honest evaluation of your heart and the role that you may have in the disappearance of a defined relationship. As 1 John 1: 8-9 says, “If we affirm that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is far from us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to CLEANSE us from all unrighteousness.” When you CONFESS your sin to God and ask for His forgiveness, you are able to forgive others and put aside resentment and bitterness whatever you are harboring within your heart.
Don’t slander because you are hurt. It is very tempting to complain to anyone who hears about the person we feel has hurt us. James 4:11 exhorts us not to participate in this kind of slanderous expression. Jesus Christ suffered the cruelest injustice in all of history – his undeserved death on a Roman cross He did not protest or insult his accusers. Instead, He said, “Father, forgive them” (Luke 23:34). Let us follow humble example of Jesus.
Give grace INSTEAD OF judgment. When others do not meet your expectations, choose to show them grace, which is defined as mercy, favor, and Forgiveness. Jesus showed you and I grace instead of judgment when He died to pay the penalty for our sins. Mathew 7:1-2 made me to understand that I should be careful of how I do judgment, for the way I judge others that how our heavenly father will judge me.” Put your TRUST in God Almighty to examine the heart and MOTIVES of those who may have hurt you, and leave all JUDGMENT to Him. You will find that letting go of this responsibility is highly liberating, and it will allow God to fully heal and restore your heart.
Sometimes because of your human weakness, you may still catch yourself thinking about the past. But instead of wallowing in hatred and being bitter, just shrug off all the bad memories and tell yourself that it was all for the best. A great lesson learned
The importance of allowing God to fix your broken relationship
· Anger will no longer consume you.
· Vindictive thoughts will no longer occupy your mind.
· Depression will no longer get the best of me.
· You will no longer think of the past with regret and hatred.
· You will no longer wish ill for the people who betrayed me.
· You will no longer wake up not knowing what to do or where to go. You will find your purpose.
· You will become more grateful than ever.
· You will finally quit your quest in searching for answers and reasons, and let not human understanding explain everything, but allowed your trust in God to give you peace of mind.
· You will finally welcome joy again and rid yourself of all bitterness in your heart.
· You become more appreciative. You would not have learned how to appreciate each blessing that you have, had you not known loss.
· You will draw closer to God. You will pray more.
· You will learn that only God can fill an empty love tank.
· You will learn to be more self-sufficient.
· When you allow God to heal your broken relationship, you will begin to see life from a different perspective and you will learn to thank and praise God in every season.
· You will summon the courage to face a new day and you will learn to move on despite the fear of not knowing what is beyond what you can see.
· When you allow God to heal your broken relationship, you allow Him to embrace you and to love you the way only He could.
For God’s healing power is His perfect love, and perfect love casts out all fears.
OUTFIT OF THE DAY
Women’s Multi colored Jacket, Aquamarine Skinny Jeans, White Rubber Wedge Sneakers on Lookastic: Multi colored Jacket, Aquamarine Skinny Jeans, White Rubber Wedge Sneakers